Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Smail Mail PenPAl?

I'm a 16 year old female from Alabama. I'm looking for someone to be my snailmail penpal. I would love someone who is into anime and manga. And someone who is Japanese and knows the language. So that maybe you can teach me how to speak it and teach me about the country. But anyone else would be great. Anyone outside the U.S. or inside. It doesn't matter. I just want someone interesred in a snail mail penpal.
Smail Mail PenPAl?
?Please take a look at the site I listed for you. There is a list of people of all ages looking for snail mail pen pals. Some are about your age, 17 and up, so I think you might find a few good pen pals from Japan and all over on this site. Try it and good luck! (To first contact them by e-mail, click on the pink envelope icon. Perhaps it's best to give them your home address and date by private e-mail and then start writing letters from there.) Have fun!?
Smail Mail PenPAl?
hi i m 15 male india and i will like to be urr snail mail penpal
send me ur adress and i will write to u as soon as possible
e-mail me for my home adress
hi i m 15 male india and i will like to be urr snail mail penpal
send me ur adress and i will write to u as soon as possible
e-mail me for my home adress
I found several penpals at Japan Guide so you might want to check there for a wider selection.

http://www.japan-guide.com/local/
Click on "Friends"
I'd rather not give out my mailing address, but I'd be happy to correspond with you via email.

I used to live in Japan (for six years), so I may be able to help out with any questions you have about it.

encarnacionjulia@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. For anyone looking for SMS pen pals, I just built a free app to do this: smspal.co. Check it out and let me know if it's useful for you.

    ReplyDelete