Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tell me what Vietnamese' food do you like best?


Tell me what Vietnamese' food do you like best?
B??p xa?o t?m, pha? la?u and bu?n bo? are my favorite foods
Tell me what Vietnamese' food do you like best?
I like Pho
I like Pho
Vietnamese, yummmy!! but i can't tell the different between viet and chinese
Pho! and the spring rollsss. yummm and this like, fruity drink with jelly things in it. yum!
bun bo hue!
a bed of morning glory fried, with a whole fish, viet style.

Or anything they sell at a hawker stall. any food they serve is great. Much better than any restaurant stuff. I think the food was one of the best things about vietnam
Ngoc Anh, will you serve our favorite VNese dishes:
I like Canh Chua Ca Bong Lau + Ca Loc Kho To + Thit Bo` xa`o gia', he. va tra'ng mie.ng voi' 2 mui buoi Bien Hoa. Hi`hi`. I really enjoy VNese food anywhere I go if possible.
hu tieu nam vang
" cha gio". spring roles, also "muc chin" fried squid, its like callimari only in viet nam sea food is FRESH!
I like their chicken, seafood, and especially egg rolls and spring rolls. But in America the food doesn't taste the same cause here we are missing some great ingredients. Their chicken are real not like here. Yummy with juicy meats.
hevent been yet going in June but reading what these people have written is making me really hungry and cant wait to be their and try it all out
Pho,Cha Gio,Banh Uoc,Bahn Hoi,Banh Beo,Buon Cha Gio,and another food that i don't know how to spell,but i think that it's spelt Banh yay. there's so much more foods to list but in general..i think these are really good foods that are great to eat.
I love bun bo hue, but pho is my second favorite.and then there's the shrimp spring rolls.everything's good really.

No comments:

Post a Comment