Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Teenage pen pals from Japan??

Im very interested in Japanesse culture, heritage and lifestyles of high school students as well as college students. I may be going in an exchange program within the next two years that will take me over to Japan. Do you know how i could find a Japanesse pen pal? Thank You so much.
Teenage pen pals from Japan??
?Try Japan-guide.com You'll be able to find pen pals of all ages and interests from various areas of Japan. They include an introduction of themselves so you can decide after reading a little about them. I hope you enjoy your exchange program in Japan. Good luck!?
Teenage pen pals from Japan??
www.kidsmc.com

I got one from Japan, as well as Australia and Sweeden. It takes people up to 16 years old I think.
www.kidsmc.com

I got one from Japan, as well as Australia and Sweeden. It takes people up to 16 years old I think.
google it.
This is a great site for having email pen pal! http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=2
talk to me =) look where I am from

No comments:

Post a Comment